Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, October 19, 2013

TRUE STORY TOKA KWA DIRECTOR NISHER

TRUE STORY...When I came to the game back in 2011, I had no Idea of how I'm going to be anywhere near where I am right now... My dad bought me a simple camera for photo and videos (nikon d3100) at that time it costed around 1.4M tshs.... My first music video that i actually started getting paid, I got around 200,000 Tzsh wich is about 150 $ That's like one pair of shoe...for a music video... But That video brought me big names from Joh Makini to Belle9, Bonta, Hermy B, djchoka, mabeste, G.nako, Ben Paul, Feza kessy (BBA2013), Young Dee, Lucci, Mirror, Roma, Shilole and the list goes Crazy... suddenly i became popular But it all started with this Small camera U see... I've done almost if not all these videos with this camera ... My videos have been played on major tv stations in Africa Like... Recently my New Video "SUMU" got Promoted in a Blog in U.S. (viewHipHop.com) with over 43k followers... But everytime I look at all this I think of this camera.... There are Great Directors with Multi Million Dollar cameras but my videos through this Small Camera Have been in Standard Measures with the Videos Made by the Pros?!?!?! So now imagine this.... IF I HAD ALL THE GEARS LIKE THE RED CAMERAS, THE SONY FS700, THE ARRI ALEXA, THE SONY F65, plus the cranes and dolly and all the other fun toys... ASK YOURSELF WHAT WOULD MY PRODUCTIONS BE LIKE???? this means that I am well capable of doing So much yet with So Little! (Not bragging) But A man like this is supposed to be Awarded Greatly!!!!!!!! -nisher

1 comments:

Maximillian said...

True that.all the best nisher.